Friday, December 2, 2011

First post!

Well hi there, I'm Kaley and this is my blog. Ah, who am i kidding... no one is gonna read this blog, but hey lets just pretend. Anywho, lets jump right into this whole blog shindig!

Isn't it crazy how fast time flies? One second i'm in high school just itching to graduate and move to Utah, and the next it's actually happening. And i'm freaking out. FREAKING OUT. how, oh how will i ever move away from my favorite state and all the beautiful people in it? honestly, i haven't a clue.

However, i DO know that Utah will be such a party. I get to live with Brooke, my best friend ever, in a brand new house and I can't wait to get back to school and figure out my future!  Leaving home is definitely out of my comfort zone though. I'm nervous, excited, scared, and anxious.. and sad/happy. I suppose it's bitter sweet!

Life sure is beautiful though, change and all!

Ohhh and one day, i'll learn how to update pictures and maybe get a follower or two?! You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment